These pretty much run parallel to the Vader comics and are just as good.
Like the Vader comics, Star Wars fills in the gaps between A New Hope and The Empire Strikes Back. It covers a few separate storylines, Luke looking for information about the Jedi, Leia and Han looking for a new base for the rebels. I’m guessing Leia’s storyline will eventually lead them to pick Hoth as their base, leading the comics into Empire. It teases Han and Leia’s relationship and throws some wrenches into it. As with the Vader comics, these are leading into the crossover Vader Down.
Like the Vader comics, these ease the lose of the old EU a little. There’s a lot of really great stuff in the issues, including *Spoiler* Leia using a lightsaber.
- GoodReads Reading Challenge – 18 of 30, finished on March 29.
- Modern Mrs Darcy Challenge – None.
- Book Riot’s Read Harder Challenge – None.
- #BustleReads Challenge – None.
- POPSUGAR’s Ultimate Reading Challenge – None.