For the record, my aunt owned horses and I used to play with the ponies. I don’t remember if they farted a lot.
This has to be one of the cutest books I have ever read. I’ve liked Kate Beaton’s comics for a while, the name on this blog is off this one, but I haven’t had the chance to read any of her books yet. When this one came in for my hold a lot of my coworkers got a laugh out of the cover.
Princess Pinecone wants a war horse for her birthday, but she gets a fat pony instead. She’s pretty embarrassed at first but then she learns from the other warriors that maybe cute is ok sometimes.
I love this book. I borrowed it from my library, but I’m planning on buying it to add to my own collection. I can’t wait to read it to the children in my life.
- GoodReads Reading Challenge – 14 of 30, finished on March 12.
- Modern Mrs Darcy Challenge – None.
- Book Riot’s Read Harder Challenge – None.
- #BustleReads Challenge – None.
- POPSUGAR’s Ultimate Reading Challenge – None.