I LOVE Star Wars.
I still have my original trilogy VHS my dad bought for me when the prequel trilogy was announced so I could get caught up before they cam out. I had a cat for years named Ewok. The originals are definitely the best, but I do enjoy the prequels as well. There’s some not great stuff, but there’s a lot of good stuff as well and it’s still Star Wars. When the new movies were announced I was excited, I ended up seeing it opening night because I knew I would spoil it if I had to wait.
There’s been a lot of books released to tie in to the movie. This one is from Rey’s point of view and gives you more of a look at Jakku and life there. There’s even a little epilogue that takes place during the movie. Overall a very cute book and a good look at Rey.
- GoodReads Reading Challenge – 4 of 30, finished on Jan 14.
- Modern Mrs Darcy Challenge – Didn’t cross any off here.
- Book Riot’s Read Harder Challenge – None from here.
- #BustleReads Challenge – None from here either!
- POPSUGAR’s Ultimate Reading Challenge – A book under 150 pages. It’s only 96 pages.